Individuals can change the world.
We are looking for individuals who believe that cities play a large part in creating a better world for everyone.
C40 is a non-profit organisation of global professionals offering technical, managerial, policy and communications expertise to C40 City governments taking action on climate change.
With backgrounds in finance, consulting, government, and engineering, as well as expertise across a range of other sectors, C40's diverse and talented group of individuals are driven by a desire to make the world a better place, and are united by a passionate belief that cities will lead the way.
To find out more about opportunities to join our team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Director
- Manager, International Media Relations
- Network Director, Ports
- Network Director, Climate Adaptation
- Director, Research & Communications
- Director, Energy Initiative
- Director, Solid Waste Management Initiative
- Director, Finance and Economic Development Initiative
- Administrative Assistant, London Office
- Administrative Assistant, Los Angeles Office