World Cities Summit
By Invitation Only
The World Cities Summit Mayors Forum is an annual by-invitation only global event for city leaders to discuss pressing urban issues and share best practices with one another. The peer-to-peer platform invites mayors and senior leaders from international organisations and the industry to exchange experiences in developing integrated urban solutions, building economic and environmental resilience, engaging with communities and sustaining a high quality of life in urban regions.
Mayors and city leaders will engage roundtable discussions on :
- High Quality of Life: A Vibrant City Life
- Sustainable Environment: Water & Waste Management
- Competitive Economy: Driving Investments
- Integrated Long-term Planning: Balancing stakeholder interests
- Dynamic Urban Governance: Fostering Good Governance
- Intelligent Cities
- To consider the state of urbanization and its challenges as well as emerging solutions.
- To nurture a WCSMF community, where Mayors can always reconnect with other city leaders and get to know new peers to exchange ideas and best practices with each other.
- To work on the key topics identified at the WCSMF 2013 and continue the discussion.
- To inquire on the principles behind each success story and explore the learning points transferable across contexts and scenarios
- To introduce the host city of WCS Mayors Forum 2015